- Not too late to order some nice Jewelry..Stella Dot.com
- Warmth sells homes (in the winter) – Freezing home equals a cold heart!
- On Appraisals – The Appraisers are now seemingly appraising close to the sales price.
- Great Mortgage Rates are Helping property sales over $1 Million 10538
- Thank you for your service & Yes, I MUST pay you..
Monthly Archives: December 2012
I love to support local businesses, and when it is a friend then even better! Stella Dot offers some unique custom jewelry that is fun to wear and compliments beautifully… This past weekend, my friend, Quay Watkins, hosted a Trunk … Continue reading
Back in November, 2010, I had written about showing buyers homes that were either vacant or just cold within…I experienced deja vu the other day when I walked into a home and it was 48 degrees…. That might not seem … Continue reading
Back in March, 2011 I wrote a post about protecting my buyers in the event the appraisal came in lower than the sales price . I had entered into the bid and negotiation that should the property NOT appraise at … Continue reading
A recent National Association of Realtors report reported a rise in home sales over $1 Million contributing it to the easier access of Jumbo loans, and the low mortgage rates. http://www.kcmblog.com/2012/11/27/luxury-housing-market-beginning-to-surge/ We all know that real estate is local, so … Continue reading
I called a local Chimney Sweep to clean my chimney… They arrived when expected, were at my home for just 30 minutes and did a great job.. Okay… I then asked for the bill so I could pay, and they … Continue reading